Multi-award winning Dovecote, located in the beautiful township of Gerringong is the ultimate luxury escape offering private access to Werri Beach, Lagoon and Kiama to Gerringong Coast Walk.
Set on 150 acres of picturesque oceanfront farmland, there two accommodation offerings on the property and available to rent; Headland House and The Range.
With four bedrooms and four bathrooms, including two ensuites, full kitchen, huge dining table and an expansive living wing with separate rumpus room, there’s plenty of room to gather with your family and friends, or the option to retreat to your own private space.
- Central courtyard with a heated natural mineral pool, lush lawn, ample seating & fire pit.
- Two deep freestanding bath tubs looking out over the wondrous landscape for long afternoon relaxation.
- Private access to Werri Beach, lagoon & coastal walk into town.
- 8 Guests, 4 Beds, 4.5 Baths.
- Swimming Pool.
Perfect for a romantic getaway or small gathering, The Range is intimate and private. Both bedrooms and bathroom open up on the ocean-side deck, with a plunge pool overlooking Werri Beach. The second bedroom can be configured as one king or two single beds.
- Two outdoor decks with spectacular mountain and beach views.
- Heated infinity plunge pool & private access to Werri Beach.
- Suspended wood burning fireplace to warm the room and soul.
- Luxurious bedding and bathroom amenities.
- Up to 4 Guests, 2 or 3 Beds, 1 Bath.
Included in your accommodation is a selection of local organic produce for your breakfast daily, as well as tea, coffee and refreshments.
Surfing, fishing, wine tasting, dining, bush and coastal walking, are just a few of the possible leisure activities on offer.
- Onsite Parking
- Ducted Heating & Air-conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer