The Destination Kiama Team
Our team operates across four key areas:
- Destination marketing, planning, partnerships, industry and experience development.
- Visitor Servicing – including our Visitor Information Centre at Blowhole Point which services over 65,000 inquiries per annum.
- Destination Events – Destination Events support and Destination Event Funding.
- The Pavilion Kiama – Conferences, Weddings, Business Events and Community Events.
Administration Building, Kiama Council:
- Sally Bursell – Acting Tourism & Events Manager 0491 051 572
- Sophie Campbell – Tourism & Events Coordinator 0419 724 104
- Tourism & Marketing Coordinator – Currently Vacant
Kiama Visitor Information Centre: 1300 654 262
- Rianna Burgess – Acting Visitor Services Coordinator
- Kiyah Rook – Part-time Visitor Services Officer
- Sylvia Milton – Casual Visitor Services Officer
- Jacqueline Clark – Casual Visitor Services Officer
- Toni Henderson – Casual Visitor Services Officer
- Debbie Gallager – Casual Visitor Services Officer and volunteer
Plus a friendly team of very valued Volunteers.
The Pavilion, Kiama: 02 4232 1419
- Jackie Hall – Events and Venue Coordinator
- Kylie Harding – Events Assistant
- Geoffrey McIntyre – Property Cleaner