Destination Kiama invites local businesses and events to partner with us to sustainably grow overnight visitor expenditure.
The Kiama area (Kiama, Gerringong, Gerroa, Jamberoo) has been welcoming visitors for many years and tourism is recognised as vital for our local economy. Destination Kiama is the team within Kiama Municipal Council that co-ordinates all tourism operations, opportunities, strategic marketing, industry & experience development, partnerships and destination events.
Our team operates across four key areas:
• Destination marketing, planning, partnerships, industry and experience development.
• Visitor Information Centre at Blowhole Point – which services over 65,000 enquiries per annum.
• Destination Events – New Years Eve, Events Bootcamp and Destination Event Funding.
• The Pavilion – Conferences, Weddings, Business Events and Community Events
Partnership with Destination Kiama offers you the opportunity to support and participate in the marketing and development of tourism and events in our area, as well as the promotion of your business/event.
We have two Partnership tiers on offer - Business $120.00 p.a and Platinum $295.00 p.a.
So why join, we hear you ask? Here's a couple of reasons for starters:
- Receive a free business listing in the official destination Visitors Guide, with 60,000 copies printed as well as being available online and electronically distributed and downloadable
- Receive a full display page on this website kiama.com.au
- Accommodation, Ticket and/or Tour booking service
- Display your brochure in the Kiama Visitor Information Centre, which services approximately 65,000 annual visitors (that's up to 700 in a day!)
- Receive invitations to tourism industry events and opportunities
- Subscription to Destination Kiama e-news, "The Buzz"
- Be part of a network of motivated, positive and innovative tourism and event professionals
As Destination Kiama partners receive a FREE listing in the Kiama Visitor Guide (and a 10% discount on advertising), a friendly reminder that to be included, we would need this to be received by October 30
For a full list of partnership benefits and to view the Partnership Prospectus, please click here
So, what's the next step?
Simply complete and submit the Partnership Application below.
This application is for Partnership with Destination Kiama for the 2019/2020 financial year. The option to opt in to an annual automatic partnership renewal (invoiced June each year) is also available.
All fields are required to be completed.
If you prefer to fill out a hard copy, simply download the Partnership application form here and hand it in to the Kiama Visitor Information Centre at Blowhole Point.