Become a Partner of Destination Kiama
Since the mid 1800's the Kiama area has been a popular destination and tourism is vital for our local economy. In mid 2017 Kiama Municipal Council brought all tourism operations, marketing, destination events and strategic planning in house. This new entity is known as Destination Kiama.
Destination Kiama invites all local businesses to partner with us.
Partnership with Destination Kiama offers you the opportunity to support and participate in the marketing and development of tourism and events in our area, as well as the promotion of your business/event.
We have two Partnership tiers on offer - Business ($120.00) and Platinum ($295.00).
Promotion of your business through Destination Kiama means potential exposure to over 65,000 enquiries annually via the Kiama Visitors Centre. Prominent positioning on our website, a networking base to keep you abreast of industry news and developments, and building business relationship opportunities are all key partnership benefits. Destination Kiama aims to provide a unified platform for promotion of our area to regional, state, national and international markets and agencies. We hope you will join us in being an integral part of the tourism and events industry in the Kiama area.
So why join, we hear you ask? Here's a couple of reasons for starters:
- Receive a free business listing in the Visitors Guide (60 000 copies printed). The Visitor Guide is also digitised, electronically distributed and downloadable and is our primary promotional piece in both hard and soft copy for our area.
- Receive a full display page on our website www.kiama.com.au
- Display your brochure in the Kiama Visitors Centre
- Receive invitations to tourism industry events and opportunities
- Subscription to Destination Kiama e-news
- Be part of a network of motivated, positive and innovative tourism and event professionals
As Destination Kiama partners receive a FREE listing in the Kiama Visitor Guide (and a 10% discount on advertising), a friendly reminder that to be included, we would need this to be received by October 30
For a full list of Partnership Benefits and to view the 2018/19 Partnership Prospectus, please click here.
So, what's the next step?
Simply complete and submit the Partnership Application below.
This form is to apply for Partnership with Destination Kiama for the 2018/2019 financial year.
All fields are required to be completed. The following fields marked with an * are for publishing on our website and in the Kiama Visitors Guide.
If you prefer to fill out a hard copy, simply download the 2018/19 Partnership Application and hand it in to the Kiama Visitors Centre.