Kiama – Open For Business
The Kiama area is open and welcoming visitors to enjoy our beautiful area. However, we request that visitors are responsible and respectful of our local community, so please:
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Do not visit if you reside in, or have recently visited an area that has been identified as a COVID-19 Hot Spot, and do not travel until the risk has passed.
- Where possible, make prior bookings for eateries, attractions, and accommodation.
- Maintain a physical distance of 1.5m between your family group and others.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Keep group gatherings to a maximum of 20 people.
- Heading to the beach? Make sure you read our safety guidelines first.
For the latest information about restrictions and health advice in NSW, please refer to nsw.gov.au/COVID-19.
We encourage visitors to book accommodation in advance and check with local businesses as changes to normal opening hours and services may have occurred.
For the safety of visitors, as well as the wider community, entry restrictions, sign-in procedures, and other COVID-Safe policies must be adhered to. We thank you for your patience and consideration in this regard. For updates, please refer to visitnsw.com/travel-alerts.
Our Tourism Industry (and our region) is still recovering from the lost income incurred during the summer bush fire season, and COVID-19 has further added to this pain. So, we thank you for visiting and assisting in keeping our wonderful local businesses afloat. We can’t think of a more ideal place for a well needed break and look forward to welcoming you to the Kiama area soon.
For our local businesses looking for information and resources, please click here.