First full weekend of the month
Area Kiama Area
The Kiama Arts Trail is scenic travel through some of the most picturesque countryside in Australia, where you can also visit award winning artists’ studios and galleries.
Visit Cathedral Rocks, the Blowholes (yes, there are two) and other attractions. While you are enjoying Kiama visit artists at work in their studios and enjoy galleries and cafes.
Entry to each of the venues is free.
With a range of artwork and a wide variety of techniques, such as drawings, paintings, photographs, prints and sculpture, you are sure to enjoy following the Kiama Arts Trail.
The Kiama Arts Trail is open the first weekend of each month – 10am – 4pm, and other times by appointment.
- Ron Knott Studio: 19 Kiarama Ave, Kiama Downs
- Aspiration Images – Bob Shaw: 1A Colley Dr, Kiama
- Rose Jewellery Designs – Liz Shaw: 1A Colley Dr, Kiama
- Art Bar Kiama: 4 Tingira Cres, Kiama
- Fern Street Gallery: 2/131 Fern St, Gerringong
- Cedar Ridge Studio – Robyn Sharp: 287 Free Selectors Rd, Foxground