Event Dates: 02 Nov 2019
- 0431 002 765
- Parfait Patisserie
- 38-40 Manning Street
- New South Wales, 2533
Learn how to construct the perfect grazing platter and impress your guests this summer!
With Christmas right around the corner, the team at Picnic by the Sea will be hosting a Grazing Platter Workshop to teach you a few tricks on how to design, photograph and wrap a grazing platter using delicious local south coast produce. Not only will you leave the night with lots of new tricks up your sleeve, but you’ll leave with a gourmet grazing platter, wooden grazing board, a goodie bag and lots more.
How it works:
1: Grab a friend, work colleague or family member for a fun filled evening
2: Purchase your tickets via the link
3: Simply arrive to an already set up and catered grazing platter workshop
* A glass of champagne upon arrival
* Light snacks courtesy of Parfait Patisserie
* All local south coast grazing produce supplied, delivered and set up
* A grazing platter demonstration with Nadia from Picnic by the Sea
* Create your own platter session with your own wooden grazing board (supplied)
* Taking the perfect grazing platter photograph, editing secrets and lots more
* Lots of fun and laughter with networking opportunities and most importantly “lots of produce tasting”
* Plus, a special tote bag filled with treats for each guest upon departure (valued at $65.00).
Get in Quick! You don’t want to miss out on this one!