Various dates across the year
Event Dates: 17 Apr 2021 — 18 Dec 2021
Picnic by the Sea specializes in presenting Gourmet Grazing Platter Workshops to the Illawarra and South Coast Region where you can learn how to construct the perfect grazing platter and impress your guests or alternatively purchase a ticket to gift a loved one.
Learn all the tricks on how to design, photograph and wrap a grazing platter using delicious local south coast produce. Not only will you leave the night with lots of new tips up your sleeve, but you’ll leave with a gourmet grazing platter, wooden grazing board, a goodie bag and lots more.
- Saturday, 17 April 2021 – 6pm
- Saturday, 12 June 2021 – 6pm
- Saturday, 21 August 2021 – 6pm
- Saturday, 9 October 2021 – 6pm
- Saturday, 18 December 2021 – 6pm
How it works:
- Grab a friend, work colleague or family member for a fun filled evening
- Purchase your tickets via the link below
- Simply arrive to an already set up and catered grazing platter workshop
- A glass of champagne upon arrival
- Light snacks courtesy of Parfaitt Patisserie
- All local south coast grazing produce supplied, delivered and set up
- A grazing platter demonstration with Nadia from Picnic by the Sea
- Create your own platter session with your own wooden grazing board (supplied)
- Taking the perfect grazing platter photograph, editing secrets and lots more
- Lots of fun and laughter with networking opportunities and most importantly “lots of produce tasting”
- Plus, a special tote bag filled with treats for each guest upon departure (Valued at 65.00).
Limited tickets available so get in quick!
Does not cater for people with access needs.