Escape Kayak Tours
Escape Kayak Tours is a kayak adventure business operating on the beautiful Minnamurra River. We are the Illawarra regions exclusive guided sea kayak tour operation.
Our aim is to introduce people to the pleasure of kayaking in a relaxing natural environment, paddling on one of nature’s most spectacular rivers on the South Coast of NSW.
We are extremely passionate about all forms of kayaking & adventurous outdoor activities. We strive to offer all of our customers a fun, relaxing & enjoyable experience.
Come & experience one of our 4 guided kayak journeys along the majestic Minnamurra River & the beautiful surrounding coastal area of Killalea State Park.
- Sunrise Adventure – 2 hours
- Mangroves Adventure – 1.5 hours
- Minnamurra Spit Adventure – 3 hours
- Half Day Adventure – 4.5 hours
Discover the clear tidal waters of the sandy Minnamurra Inlet, explore the sheltered mangroves of Rocklow Creek, observe the diverse marine, bird & wildlife & explore the river’s natural beauty.
See the spectacular Mystics Beach & the unique Rangoon Island. Come & learn the basics of kayaking. Specialising in individuals, couples & small groups of up to 8 people.
Escape Kayak Tours fleet consists of a mix of single and double seated sea kayaks.
Your Adventure includes:
- Fully qualified ‘Australian Canoeing’ kayak guide
- Single or double seated ‘Australis’ sea kayaks
- Paddles & PFDs (Lifejackets)
- Sunscreen & 600ml bottled water
- Light refreshments/snacks (3 hour & 4.5 hour tours only)
- Professional paddling tuition along the way
- FREE photos emailed to you after tour
* Tours are suitable for people aged 16 and over.
'Special occasion gift vouchers available'
NSW Maritime licence - HDO 830
Please see our website for a list of our current prices – www.escapekayaktours.com.au
· Sunrise Adventure (2 hours)
· Mangroves Adventure (1.5 hours)
· Minnamurra Spit Adventure (3 hours)
· Half Day Adventure (4.5 hours)
Our kayak adventures are perfect for beginners, nature lovers, adventure seekers, photographers, tourists, weekenders or those who just want to escape from the hustle and bustle of a busy lifestyle. Your adventure starts with a safety briefing where you will be fitted with your life jacket (PFD) and given a rundown on correct paddle techniques and also the complete tour itinerary.
There will be plenty of photo opportunities and regular rest stops along the way. A camera & a sense of adventure is a must!
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL – online bookings must be made directly through our website.
JANUARY 2018 to JANUARY 2019
Trevethan Reserve, Minnamurra NSW 2533
(just off Riverside drive & next to Minnamurra Bridge)
Opening hours are 7.00am to 5.00pm - Thursday to Monday.
(Closed Christmas & Boxing Day)
SUNDAY 7am to 5pm
MONDAY 7am to 5pm
TUESDAY (By appointment only)
WEDNESDAY (By appointment only)
THURSDAY 7am to 5pm
FRIDAY 7am to 5pm
SATURDAY 7am to 5pm
There are no facilities set for this listing.