Jamberoo Action Park
Purchase your tickets from the Kiama Visitors' Centre @ Blowhole Point in Kiama to avoid missing out on any "action" time when you arrive!
Located just 10 minutes' drive from the beautiful township of Kiama, NSW's favourite water theme park is the ultimate destination for family fun in the region.
Open between September and April each year Jamberoo Action Park offers a full day of thrills, adventure and excitement guaranteed to get your heart racing as you enjoy some of the best world class high thrill water rides and attractions including:
* Experience Zero-Gravity, surrounded by booming cracks of thunder and streaks of lightening as you twist & rotate back and forth inside The Perfect Storm… the Tallest, Longest, most exciting water ride, built of its kind, in the world…
* The Funnel Web – travel at a heart stopping 30km through twists and turns before entering the huge funnel, watch out you might get 'bitten by the Funnel Web' whilst viewing the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Funnel Web Spider Sculpture.
* Banjo's Billabong – the largest aqua play structure built in the Southern Hemisphere with over 200 water cannons, cranks, and sprays, six water slides across 4 storeys all drenched by 2 huge buckets that tip 1800litres over the structure every few minutes
* The Taipan - A high intensity water thrill, those brave enough will have a go and travel in a five -person raft as it twists and turns down a giant waterslide in and out of darkness.
* Outback Bay – One of the largest wave pools in NSW, this has something for everyone. Whether surf enthusiasts practising their bodysurfing, thrill seekers drifting with the 1.5 metre high waves or those looking to relax on the bay side deck chairs, Outback Bay is a hit for all.
* Billabong Beach - The little ones will have smiles from ear-to-ear as they gallivant around the beach with heated shallow pools, mini water slides and fun water jets.
* Surf Hill - A speed slide which features an 18 metre drop and wave like grooves, competitive fun seekers will revel as they race their friends in one of eight lanes of action.
* Rapid River - An action-packed attraction, riders sit atop rubber rafts as they travel the river's course meeting bucking rapids, cascading waterfalls and waves up to 1.5 metres high.
When all the fun gets too much Jamberoo Action Park's many places to eat provide just the energy kick needed to keep the action going. Food stops include scrumptious seafood from Bombora Seafood, a huge variety of ice creams to choose from at Bombora Scoop, delicious coffee and cakes from Season Pass cafe and mouth-watering burgers from the Burger Barn. For those who prefer to bring their own lunch, various picnic areas and coin operated BBQ's are available around the Park.
Guests can also take a piece of the action home from the Souvenir Shop, Surf Shack or Photobooth.
Admission into the Park covers all rides and attractions so fun seekers can enjoy all that Jamberoo Action Park has to offer all day long.
There is so much to see and do at Jamberoo Action Park.
Open 10am - 5pm - Season Opening Days September – April
Click here to view the days the park is open for the season.
There are no facilities set for this listing.