Art of the Pour
WHERE ART, WINE AND GOOD COMPANY MEET TO CREATE AND LEARN...
All art materials, refreshments and snacks provided. No prior experience necessary
What to expect to learn on the night:
- Basic facial construction practice
- Experimental style using acrylic washes
- Mixing paints to create your desired colour palette
- Focus on recognisable features
What you will take home:
- Preliminary sketches
- Warm up designs
- Portrait design developed in class on medium stretched canvas
- Information booklet designed to further your practice
The evening is all about having a relaxing, informative night, learning how to create amazing pieces of art, under the guidance and support of a professional artist.
Whether you are a professional or a first timer, you will be treated to the amazing skills and knowledge of a fabulous teacher, who will walk you through every step of the process, all whilst you enjoy tasty wine and snack on delicious cheese platters.
This introductory session is sure to initiate/re-ignite your passion and ability for portrait painting.
Please note that this is an over 18s event.